Since 9/11, a great deal of work has been done to protect our borders, our infrastructure, and our way of life. Unfortunately foreign threats such as ISIS, as well as "home grown" terrorist activity and workplace violence is a reality in the world today which the average citizen can no longer ignore.
TII provides a wide array of counter-terrorism and active shooter training programs suited for both the private and government sectors, including employees of schools, public venues, transportation, and other critical infrastructure.
Courses are designed to help prevent an incident before it happens, and respond appropriately during and after an attack. Most training can be conducted at your facility via Mobile Training Team.Please contact us for more information on any of the following courses or services.
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Situational Awareness and Predictive Analysis
- Active Shooter training
- The Terrorist Cycle and Threat Analysis
- Facility Security Planning and Implementation
- Command, Control, and Communication
- Weapons training and familiarization
- Live Drills and Exercises
- Case Studies
- On-Site Security Training
- Operational Planning
- Combat Casualty Care
- Force Protection
- Defensive Driving
- Security Systems